Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fair Weather Prom Dress

night I finally got it!

... I had a worm in the head in recent months and as many say the night brings advice ...
thinking back to an experience recounted I find a colleague to have a contact point where his story and my connecting up to finally give me something to streamline ...
people who suffer at times unconsciously, they want to hurt (while wishing well at the same time) for washing, purge the pain that has penetrated to the skin ....
a negative experience which takes his life ...
a negative experience that is' hope even to suffer in part because they feel guilty ...
make every effort to destroy their lives and the lives of those who are near ...
sensitive people who are close are gradually consumed by doubt and humbled by the suffering that is deliberately or otherwise generated by these people ...
no doubt have to suffer or live alone but not to be led to believe in and do not trigger dynamic virtual not real ...
night led the board and took me answers that might not expect more because I did not feel the need scentemente but there was and has now been fulfilled ...

Enjoy your life and be safe in your feelings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment