Saturday, May 3, 2008

Best Small Rolling Duffels



V

Because you can listen to my words

become thin, sometimes
footprints of seagulls on the beach.

Necklace, drunken bell for your hands
sweet as grapes.

And now I see my words away. More
that I have is yours. How
ivy grow old clinging to my pain.

So they cling to the walls wet. And
'your fault for this game gory.

are fleeing from my dark lair. All
you fill it, fill it all.

before you have peopled the solitude that occupy it, and
more than you are used to my sadness.

Now I want them to say what I will tell you why the
plays like I want to be heard.

The wind of anguish can still overwhelm them.
Storms dreams can sometimes tear them down.
You can hear other voices in my painful voice.
Wailing old mouths, blood of old supplications.
Love me, companion. Do not leave me. Follow me.
Follow me, companion on this wave of anguish.

But your love will be dyeing my words.
Everything you get you, all.

And I weave in all infinite
a necklace for your white hands, sweet as grapes.
NERUDA

0 comments:

Post a Comment