Saturday, May 3, 2008

Wording For 30th Birthday Invite



Like when you are quiet because you are as absent, and
hear me from afar, and my voice does not touch you. It seems that
have disappeared
your eyes and you have a closed mouth kiss.

Because everything is full of my soul you emerge from
things, full of my soul.
Butterfly Dream, looks like my soul, and
looks like the word melancholy.

I love it when you are as silent and distant.
You seem to complain, butterfly tuba.
And you hear me from far away and my voice does not reach you:
let me shut up with your silence.

Let me speak with your silence
light like a lamp, simple as a ring.
're like the silent night and starry.
Your silence is star, so distant and simple. I like when

shut up because you're as absent.
Distant and painful as if I were dead.
Then just a word, a smile.
And I'm happy, happy that it is not true.
NERUDA

0 comments:

Post a Comment